ATEX electric front forklift
Linde manufactured atex handling trolley, models E16, E18, E20, E25, E30, E35, E40, E45, E50, E60, E70, E80, equipped by CentrExpert to operate in explosive atmospheres.
These ATEX handling trucks allow different applications:
- Loading - unloading of trucks
- Load transfer in warehouse
- Storage - clearance in pallet rack
- Front twin engine transmission
- 100% asynchronous and 100% sealed motors without maintenance
- Automatic braking when the pedal is released.
- DUO® proportional electric levers for effortless control of all mast functions
- Unparalleled precision and availability
- Electronic damping at the end of the mast tilt to secure the load
- Unique design, in Arch, to ensure a homogeneous distribution of forces
- One-piece cab chassis
- Total vibration suppression thanks to 6 silentblocs
- Automatic speed reduction when cornering
- Possibility of having an on-board high frequency charger for single station applications
- Possibility of having a Universal battery output: Lateral and Vertical for multi-workstation applications
These trucks were fitted with the new Centrex gas detection system, developed by CentrExpert, ATEX Global Solutions Supplier.
Thanks to this latest generation gas detection system, these atex handling trucks are an essential reference on the market. Long lifespan, reliable and very efficient, these trucks are able to operate in an ATEX industrial environment
For more information on Linde industrial trucks, equipped for atex zone, see http://www.centrexpert.com